Railway Helpline | Customer Care | Phone Number – Email ID
INDIAN RAILWAY CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS and EMAIL ID
Indian Railway announced that rail users need to dial a single number 139 for different types of queries related to Security, Medical Assistance, Accident Information, Train complaints, Station complaints, Vigilance information ,Freight/Parcel inquiry, General inquiry etc.
|IRCTC Customer Care Numbers||0755-6610661, 0755-4090600 (Language: Hindi and English)|
|Integrated Helpline – Railway / Rail-Madad National Helpline No.||✅ 139|
|Complain Against Touts And Job Racketeers||182|
|Child Helpline Number||1098|
|Chennai Division : Medical Emergencies||138|
|For Cancellation Efirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For Mumbai Suburban Season email@example.com|
Following Railway grievances helplines are being ✅ discontinued:
- 138 (for general complaints) (But Helpline Number “138” is used in Chennai Division serving Passengers in Medical Emergencies)
- 1072 (for accidents and safety)
- 9717630982 (for SMS complaints)
- 58888 / 138 (for clean my coach)
- 152210 (for vigilance)
- 1800111321 (for catering services)
- 182 also be discontinued from 01.04.2021
Menu of 139 Helpline (IVRS)
The Helpline 139 will be available in ✅ twelve languages. It will be based on ✅ IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System). Passengers can opt for IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System), or directly connect to call center executive by pressing *(asterisk). There is no need for a smartphone to call on 139, thus, providing easy access to all mobile users.
Menu of 139 Helpline (IVRS) is as under:
- For security & medical assistance, the passenger has to ✅ press 1, which connects immediately to a call center executive
- For enquiry, the passenger has to ✅ press 2 and in the submenu, information regarding PNR Status, arrival/departure of the train, accommodation, fare enquiry, ticket booking, system ticket cancellation, wake up alarm facility/destination alert, wheelchair booking, meal booking can be obtained.
- For catering complaints, the passenger has to ✅ press 3
- For general complaints, the passenger has to ✅ press 4
- For vigilance related complaints, the passenger has to ✅ press 5
- For Parcel and Goods related queries, the passenger has to ✅ press 6
- For IRCTC operated trains queries, the passenger has to ✅ press 7
- For status of complaints, the passenger has to ✅ press 9
- For talking to call center executive, passenger has to ✅ press * (asterisk)
Ministry of Railways has also launched Social Media campaign #OneRailOneHelpline 139 to inform and educate the passengers.