Below are some road safety tips that everyone should follow:
- Road safety rules and regulations state that you should never use a mobile phone while driving.
- Wear seatbelts and helmets.
- Walk carefully on the sidewalks and only cross on the zebra crossing.
- Be careful of speed limits.
- Never drink and drive.
- Take care of citizens, children and pedestrians.
In conclusion, road safety rules are a highly vital part of civilised living. It is important that every citizen knows and abides by the rules that the government sets. Even children and teenagers should be educated and made aware of the road regulations in a country.