TOLL FREE NUMBER(S):
ALL INDIA NUMBER(S):
firstname.lastname@example.org (For Grievances and Feedback)
- Cowin is a platform for the citizens of India to Register for COVID-19 vaccination and
schedule their vaccination slots at the nearest vaccination centers.
- Anyone can register themselves on it if they want the vaccine.
- It will let Self-Register for COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Register or SignIn for Vaccination
- Vaccinator & Verifier
- Verify a vaccination certificate
How to register for corona vaccine in Cowin ?
- Go to official website of co-win.
- At the top of the official website, go to Register Yourself
- After tap on this, you will be redirected to Register or Login Page,
Enter your mobile number to get OTP
- You will get OTP via SMS in your mobile number for registration only
for 180 seconds.
- After verify your OTP, fill your details of the photo Id you will carry for vaccination.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Pension Passbook
- Fill your other details, all fields are mandatory to fill:
- Id Proof No.
- Year of Birth
Note*: Registration is open only for the individual with the age 60 years or older
(birth year 1961 or earlier). Individual with age 45 years or older (birth year 1976 or earlier)
can register if they have any comorbidity (Pre-existing medical conditions)
- Click on register, the image show you the account details which you selected and an option
given to schedule your appointment .
- After this book appointment for vaccination, search your center through State/UT and District or Pincode.
- Select your center the display show you the center name and availability of date and time, click on Book.
Confirm your appointment and also you can reschedule it.
- At last the confirmation slip is given to you for downloading or print including details like:
- Your center name
- Please carry your documents id proof (which you selected) or mentioned in your appointment details.
- If you have any commodities, please carry a medical certificate with you for the vaccination appointment.
- Indian Passport Helpline No. 1800 258 1800
- Visakhapatnam Passport Office Contact No. 0891-2745 747
- AIIMS New Delhi Customer Care No. 011-2658 8500
- FASTag Customer Care
- Priceline Flights Customer Care
- com Customer Care No. 000 800 040 1723
- Bank of America Customer Care No.
- GoPro Customer Care Numbers
- Indane Gas Booking Procedure